LiveSTRONG at the YMCA is a free program designed for cancer survivors 18 years and older who have become de-conditioned and fatigued from their treatment.
- Improving strength and endurance
- Increasing flexibility and day-to-day activities
- Reducing the severity of therapy side effects
- Preventing unwanted weight changes
- Improving self-esteem and energy levels
Participants receive a FREE 12-week membership and may use the facilities at any time.
Do I Qualify?:
- Participants must receive medical clearance and are evaluated on an individual basis
- Have your doctor fill out the Referral form
- Commit to attending 80% of the classes
- Participants cannot exceed five years post-treatment
- Age: 18 and older
This program is free to participants.
For more details contact Robin Hatch, Wellness Director, 336-625-1976 or firstname.lastname@example.org