Nursery Coordinator- Virginia Moore
Ages 6 weeks – 6 years
Let the Randolph-Asheboro YMCA Nursery Staff provide quality care for your child while you use our facility. Our nursery provides care during prime exercise times. Using the nursery at the YMCA means you can check on your child at any time and don’t have to worry about finding a sitter while you work out. There is a four-hour time limit per day for this service. Nursery rules and guidelines are available from our nursery staff. This is a free service for our members, however there is a fee charged if you leave the facility. Closing times may vary due to lack of attendance.
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 1:15 PM
Monday - Thursday
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Daily scan in and out, if someone else is picking up your child, you must notify us in advance.
- Children in diapers should arrive in a clean diaper and have extra diapers for the staff to use in case needed.
- Label all necessary items. No personal toys allowed.
- Due to allergies, no peanut, nut, or egg items are allowed.
- Nursery workers are NOT allowed to spoon-feed children. Staff can only bottle feed.
- If your child has been sick and has had a fever, allow a full 24 hours before bringing them back to the nursery. Out of consideration of our staff and other children, if your child does not feel well, do not use the nursery.
- We will not keep a fussy child after 15 minutes.
- The maximum time limit a child can stay in nursery in 4 hours a day (for example 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night). If you go over that time, you will be charged a fee.
- If you leave the facility while we have your child, notify staff, and pay the offsite fee for the hours you have been gone.
Off Site Fees:
$10 an hour for the first child
$5 an hour for each additional child